Thursday, March 5, 2009

Randoms of today.

So let it be known...I bought my Vita-mix 5200 super today!!!! This is exciting for me, I've only been waiting for over a year for one! Now I only won't be able to sleep for 7-10 business days! Watch out everything will be blendered into oblivion in a matter of seconds!
Carter told me today that watching T.V. and movies makes him stupid. I asked him where he learned that and he said from preschool. I might agree with him but sometimes I need 30 mins. of me time that it might just buy me. In addition, Carter learned the value of seat belts today... I tell him constantly to put his seat belt back on, now maybe he'll listen.

3 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

yummy smoothies with no chunnks here i come!!!!! Soup too!yummo i'm exxcited for you! Dang what has preschool turned kids into these days! sheesh***!

mandee said...

Thanks for lettin Braden play with carter the other day. He came home and said he had so much fun, and now everyday he asks if carter can come over to his house and play. So we are gunna have to find a day when carter can come play!!

Katie Thompson said...

look at my blog.