Thursday, October 2, 2008

Anywhere, Anytime, Anyplace!

I was cutting Jason's hair last night and he was nodding off in the chair during the haircut. The good thing is, is I have experience on cutting on moving targets. Well, he wanted his hair washed afterwards. So I washed it and towel dried it and took the boys away to get a bath. Well I bathed them and got them ready for bed. I though Jason was in his office doing homework. Well he wasn't, he was still at the shampoo bowl. He sat up and asked a little bit snippy, "Aren't you going to wash my hair?" I told him I already did thirty minutes ago. He just said "Oh." Well I left to go put the boys in bed and he continued sawing logs in the shampoo bowl for another thirty minutes! Two days out and he is still recovering from the night shift. The night before that he fell asleep in his chair and I told him he needed to go get in his bed and he got super mad and told me to leave him alone. He dosen't remember that because he was mostly asleep. So I just left him and he slept there for the rest of the night.

1 comment:

Jill Rogers said...

Ok- THIS busts me up too...So is his tan line as bad as it looks in the pictures?! Or is it a reflection from the metal or something? That's crazy! (P.S. My OCD is coming out and your center family pic is crooked ;-))

Keaton's ball thing was HILARIOUS! That is CREEPY and slightly scary that he could possibly regurgitate or something. SOOOOO FUNNY though!! He's getting to that funny age...