Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Keaton!



Happy Birthday to Keaton! He loved this car! He has spent most of the day playing in it and he thinks he is so cool he can stand up in it. My baby has grown so fast and a year flew by! He is such a sweet boy, I love spoiling him!
This is Carter waiting for Keaton to wake up. He wanted to go wake him up and I told him no. We wouldn't let him touch it until Keaton got his chance to play with it first. It bothered him so much that it wasn't his birthday, he told me only Carters have birthdays. I think he is a little spoiled, but he did have fun pushing Keaton in the car. He also told me that it was his turn and Bonnie says to share!
Presents at Grandma Grippet's house too!
We even had a white trash birthday cake for Keaton! It was a brownie with a grill match stuck in it!

1 comment:

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

That just cracks me up about Carter. Typical! (only Carter's have birthdays) Where does he get this stuff? He's killin' me.