
So I guess we need to talk to Santa about what good boys Carter and Keaton have been. Mommy hopes Santa's pocket book isn't wiped out for a new truck for the boys!

Keaton had such a great time in the jeep, he spent like a hour in it. He loved being pushed around by his brother, he had a huge grin plastered on his face and he never took his hands off of the steering wheel. Silly boy!

I had to still these photos from Katie's blog. There are so many pictures of the boys that I don't get passed on to me. So I frequently have to steal them.
1 comment:
Your boys are so cute Jennifer! It was good to hear from you on my blog. You made me laugh remembering that excruciating episode in my life...over eyebrows! I remember when we used to convince Mr. Hume to let us walk down to Speedy Eagle to get food before lunch everyday together! And how you always told me that you didn't really care for breakfast foods for breakfast, but would have left over's from dinner instead! Haha! It's good to hear from you! I'm adding you to my blog list by the way!
Take care!
Post a Comment