Apparently all Christmas presents are for Carter, and when Grandpa asked when Santa was coming he replied, "Not for a hundred years." He also told me Santa was never coming and I was quick to say that he won't come if he is naughty.
Another thought. Is it bad to recycle Halloween candy and put it in Christmas stockings? I am soooo going to do that. Whats the point, not all of the Halloween candy is gone why buy more? And what if husbands are bad does Santa get to skip them or leave them coal? Mine has been good this year so I bet Santa or Jen just might leave him something besides coal.
2 comments:
From what I've gathered, recycling is good. Go green! Silly Carter, he can't rewrite the Santa story now... not for a hundred years - ha ha ha. What a hoot! Hope you have a merry Christmas!
Ya, GO green! He's not really going to notice.So does it really matter?
Post a Comment