Again, this is dedicated to the Hawaiians that we miss. Tia Tauna now you can fill your fix of Carter-bean. Katie was in charge of entertainment for our Christmas party and she was told to include all the boys. Carter was the lead singer, Keaton and Grant were holding up the rockin' music.
1 comment:
AAWWWEE! I needed that. I especially love the "thank you" at the end. It was just missing the "I'll be here all week!" What a little lounge singer. I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT, I LOVE IT. And good job to Grant for rockin' the bells. Keaton's performance needs a little work. . .
I have a request! I want you to interview Carter and ask him if he wants to come visit his auntie in Hawaii and play on the beach all day every day with me. That should be entertaining.
Aloha!
Post a Comment