Thursday, December 25, 2008

I miss placed my camera somewhere, so as soon as I find it I will post Carter's jingle bells solo. Auntie Tauna this one is also dedicated to you as well as any other songs he just might sing.

2 comments:

Mark and Mary said...

HEY LADY. I JUST SAW YOUR ELF SELVES. I LOVED IT! SO FUNNY. HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT CHRISTMAS.

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

Jen - You're seriously killin' me with anticipation. Haven't you found that blasted camera yet? COME ON!!! I can't take much more of this. I need a fix . . . please! (yes, I am hooked on these blog posts like drugs!)

Other than that, I keep hoping that you guys will come visit us. I can't wait to play with Carter on the beach. You'll all be in Hawaiian heaven. Can you hear it? The beach with the velvety sand and warm water is calling your name!