You wanted to know when i saved someone's life...I was serving my mission in Brasil and a member lady went into seizure convulsions and my companion and I had to step in and do CPR, ect, seizure control and basically keep her from hurting her body in addition to keeping her breathing after the seizure stopped. I never want to do that again
2 comments:
You wanted to know when i saved someone's life...I was serving my mission in Brasil and a member lady went into seizure convulsions and my companion and I had to step in and do CPR, ect, seizure control and basically keep her from hurting her body in addition to keeping her breathing after the seizure stopped. I never want to do that again
Oh this is just too funny! I love it and I'm seriously going to have to borrow this idea to email!!!
Post a Comment