"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
My Oh Crap Moment.
Oh Crap! My anniversary is tomorrow! (No Jason isn't the author of this blog.) Jen forgot until about 7:30 last night. Well I think I had good reason to forget, and yes it's only the fifth anniversary, a little soon to be forgetting it. Saturday evening I decided that I was starting to get a cold. By Monday I had the worse sinus infection and I was throwing up too. Tuesday I went to the doctor and ruled out influenza, I was just lucky enough to get the stomach flu and a sinus infection at the same time. So the last week has been me pawning off my boys to family (thank goodness I have really nice families to help me in times of need), sleep walking to the kitchen for a sippy-cup (I woke up cuddling it), and forgetting the day and the date. And now it is all moving down to my lungs. Thus, I forgot my anniversary. Poor Jason he has to have a crusty oozeball for a wife. I think the 5th anniversary gift is wood, so I might hobble out back of our house and throw firewood at him. He will be so happy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Happy Anniversary crusty-oozeball and Jason! Jason, I suggest postponing any celebritory actions that may include any physical contact with your wife until the crusty-oozeball is back to human form. . . Just a thought! Hope it's a good wooden anniversary.
Post a Comment