Sunday, December 21, 2008

Poor Baby...

So I was crafting for Wendy today and Carter wanting to be a helper was getting in the way. Practically in my lap...very inconvenient. Well I told him to go away and watch his show. He started crying and said, "I am going to tell Father (Heavenly Father) that Mommy told me to go away." He sure knows how to make me feel bad. Then I think it was yesterday he said his heart was broken and he needed a hug to fix it. I tell you I am in for it, he knows how to work the sympathy pretty darn good.

3 comments:

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

Oh my goodness you are in so much trouble with that one!!! He kills me! (I know I've said that before, but he does, he kills me.) And look out little girls out there when he starts to flirt - he obviously is a CHARMER! Silver-tonqued little devil. I need a squench from him.

Katie Thompson said...

I have to agree with Tia. He's my little stinker

Anonymous said...

He got that fix it thing from his wonderfully loving Grandma Grippits. You know it's broken and it needs a squeeze to fix it....