Saturday, December 13, 2008

Santa!


This year Carter wasn't afraid of Santa. His face lit up so bright when Santa came walking in, it was funny! So I had him in line to go sit on Santa's lap and he disappeared very quickly and cut all the way to the front of the line (we were in the back of the line). He just had to ask a very important questions! "Are you going to bring me my present truck?" and last but not least, "I wanna go for a ride in your sleigh."

Keaton wasn't so sure about Santa. He didn't ever cry, he just stared! He didn't move an inch, just stared and it looked like he was too scared to move. What a trooper. I was afraid of Santa when I was little. I would sleep under the cover hoping Santa wouldn't find me awake. I would not budge a tiny wincey bit...to scared Santa would come and get me for not being asleep.

Not even going to smile for the camera...maybe next year we'll have a little more animation from Keaton.

2 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

haha thats funny . if carter can go in the sleigh can i come along too!but i think the truck is his sleigh Jen sorry.

Bell Family said...

Cute pictures! That is so great that Keaton didn't cry! Polar opposite from my daughter. I can't wait to get pictures of him when she is actually excited to see Santa like Carter was!