Monday, December 8, 2008

Tis the season...

Its Christmas time!  Keaton is celebrating with new festive hat wear.
Thanks Grandma Grippets for taking us to the light parade! Even if the kids were ornery.
Well we got a cottonwood for our Christmas tree. Last year our pine tree brought in lots of bugs and it was totally dropping needles every time someone sneezed. It was soooo dead that the bows of the trees wouldn't even hold the ornaments up.
Don't you think Keaton makes a great looking elf?

3 comments:

Katie Thompson said...

your welcome for the elf pic. ashtynn was scared to be in it so she's chopped off. That burro or whatever that gunk is is just " nasty" omgoodness put a cone on that kids head! lol Jk I Heart my keaton-boy

Bell Family said...

Keaton looks just darling in his new hats! I'm loving the creative thought behind your cottonwood Christmas tree. Very unique!

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

Jen-I love your cottonwood "christmas tree". That's awesome. Our first year our tree died so hard and sagged that we had to totally redecorate because everything was falling off. So I totally understand. It's hard to keep a good live tree in AZ. There are some great pre-lit fake trees . . . but then I really like your thinking outside the box!