I asked the boys this morning if we should sing some songs. Keaton was kinda cranky and loves songs. So I started to sing. Carter quickly piped up and said, "Mom stop singing, it makes me want to choke." I guess I should keep my singing to myself, I don't want to make anyone choke. At least he is honest with me.
I had a conversation with Carter this morning on the way to preschool, I think he likes me at home.
Carter: "Mom where is Carden? I want to play, his car is gone."
Jen: "He went to the babysitters, because his mommy works today."
Carter: "I want to go to the babysitters too!" (whining)
Jen: "You can only go to the babysitters if I go to work. Do you want me to go to work?"
Carter: "Like Daddy?"
Jen: "Yes, I would have to go to work and take you to the babysitters."
Carter: "That would make me very mad."
Jen: "Okay then I will stay at home with you and Keaton, would that make you happy?"
Carter: "Yes, I would be happy."
4 comments:
That is so darn CUTE! But, ouch! about not singing. Little meany! I love that he wants you home. It makes a world of difference. STAY HOME!!! I love it. Now if the rest of the world would get a clue that 'can' stay home.
Love you guys and miss you. You need some beach/hawaii time. Save your pennies. Scott's little sister just got a flight for Christmas time for $475! Not too shabby.
haha thats mean! he probably got the choke from me. sorry! check my blog! Plz? anyway come see me im bored after 4:30
aah thanx for the puke picture!
aah thanx for the puke picture!
Post a Comment