Friday, September 12, 2008

The 8 Tag!


8 things I am passionate about:
  1. Clean potties.
  2. Jason when he has a haircut.
  3. My cute boys
  4. Cinnamon Rolls
  5. Make-up
  6. Saving the world one mullet at a time.
  7. Toyota
  8. Food that I should not be eating...sugary, fried, and all else that is yummy!
8 words or phrases that I say often
1. Hey friend
2. Babycakes
3. Beanhead!
4. Carter get out of here
5. Be quiet
7. I love you
8. Stop it!
8 1/2. @#^#$!

8 things I want to do before I die
  1. Be a Georgia Peach
  2. See a field of fireflies
  3. Stay in a ritzy resort on a white sandy beach and spoil myself
  4. Travel to Scotland with my husband
  5. Be debt free
  6. Visit the Civil War area
  7. Get married again...to the same guy.
  8. Play and win the lotto
8 things I have learned
  1. I am tougher than I thought I was.
  2. You don't get a mule when you cross a horse and a cow.
  3. How to start a siphon tube...irrigation tube
  4. The Book of Mormon is not in chronological order
  5. You can cook a potato faster with a nail in it
  6. Pine trees come in three different smells, vanilla, chocolate, and strawberry
  7. People need to lighten up! Everyone takes things too serious.
  8. My boys need me
8 places I would love to go or see
  1. Back East in the Fall for the leaves
  2. Italy
  3. Tennessee
  4. San Diego
  5. Disneyland
  6. Hawaii
  7. Nauvoo
  8. Sequoia National Park
8 things I currently need or want
  1. Toyota Highlander
  2. New clothes, I need them very badly
  3. Bangles
  4. Vita Mix mixer
  5. An elliptical
  6. Kitchen aid
  7. My hair done
  8. A year supply
8 people I tag
  1. Alison W.
  2. Danielle
  3. Deanne W.
  4. CathyDoll
  5. Mitzi
  6. Dalisa
  7. Mary J.
  8. Jamie
Thanks Gals- That was interesting...

1 comment:

Jill Rogers said...

Brutal! Which is worse? A one time hit with a LOT of them (chicken pox) or multiple small hits whenever, but aren't contagious? Hard one...