"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Friday, September 12, 2008
Carter's "chickenpops"
Well we took Carter to the doctor a couple of days ago for these weird sores that were popping up on his face. They started out looking like a bug bite and then they would ooze and scab over. Well the doctor said it was either cold sores or chicken pox, which comes from the same virus. So I was stressing because Carter had been playing with Bonnie's kids all that day and I didn't want her kids to get the chicken pox! Well a couple of days later I started getting Carter ready for school and he said he couldn't go to school because he kissed the chickens! He was really worried. It was funny, I got a good chuckle out of that, because when we left the doctors office a few days prior I was teasing him about kissing chickens and thats why he got the chicken pox and he was yelling back at me very seriously that he did not kiss any chickens. He was so proud of his "chickenpops" I didn't think that he was that worried about kissing chickens. Poor kid needs to learn how to take a teasing if he is a Bryce.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
You just copy and paste what I did, but put in your own answers and tag your own other people.
P.S. I wish you had the chickenpops on video! TOO funny..
Wait...So does he have chicken pox, or was it just cold sores?
Post a Comment