"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Friday, September 26, 2008
The BLuRry-eyEd Blog is back!
Jason's first night on night shift is tonight. It was so pleasant having him around and he was in a good mood and everything. But about 2 hours before he left he got grouchy real quick. We all don't like the night shift much. I won't see much of him for the next 4 days which means Carter will probably try anything and everything to get into some trouble. I got Katie here with me tonight to have an extra person to talk to, it keeps the night time anxieties at a minimum with someone else other than itty-bitties to talk to. Talk about dragons and monsters and spongebob and cookies can get old.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment