Wednesday, September 17, 2008

What the heck?!




I have no idea what the heck is going on here but it dose not look like fun. I think Carter came up with a new germie.

1 comment:

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

Hey Jen,

Poor Carter! I wish I knew what to do. I just think of when I get my cold sores (have one right now, due to stress). I have this blue facial mask stuff from "Oil of Olay" that helps to draw toxins out and helps to dry it out quicker. I can only wear it at night because it's bright blue. But when I have it on it feels so much better and has a protective coating on it. I know it's weird but I hate cold sores with a passion and try to hit it with all my ammunition. I also put peroxide and alcohol on it to try and kill any germs. (I would avoid the alcohol in case it really stings him).

The other thing I thought about is to make a paste out of baking soda and water, like for a bee sting. It will also help draw things out. I hope you find out soon what is causing this. Hope it's nothing that can't be cleared up.