"Here in our love, I feel something of eternity. Looking at you, I can see right through to eternity."
Saturday, September 13, 2008
What do you remember about being a teenager, what was important to you, your dreams, your goals.
Unfortunately, I was a very awkward teenager. I basically had to grow into my pretty. Like most teenage girls I was greatly motivated by boys. I had some pretty tragic crushes, I look back now and think,"what in the heck did I ever see in him?" But hind site is 20/20 right? I had a few good friends throughout high school and even had a boyfriend my senior year. But my high school years weren't not that great for me, alot of painful growing in those years. I wanted to be a neonatal nurse and my senior year I volunteered in the O.B. at the hospital. Those were some really great experiences and I really enjoyed working there. I spent a good quantity of time in front of my mirror trying the impossible of making myself to look like a supermodel. When I finally did get some attention from the male species, it made me so nervous that I made myself sick and ruined my dates. Thus, I have an experience of jumping out of a moving vehicle to "try" and avoid the awkward door scene. College was much more enjoyable time for me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment