Friday, September 19, 2008

The ramblings of a kookie mother.

Carter left this morning to go next door and play. I usually watch him until he gets to the door because I don't want him to wander off into the desert. Well he was so funny because every couple of steps he would turn around and wave. It took him forever just to cross the backyard! But at least he is sweet. Here is a couple of things I thought about today.
-Ironed sheets are a health hazard.
-Renaissance women were beautiful and never heard of Weight Watchers.
-Missing naps gives you bad skin.
-My Keaton is currently our hoover vac for our floor.
-Its a bad day when your bra fits on better backwards.
-A well balanced meal consists of pepperoni and cheese.
-Nap times are necessary more for the moms than the kids.
-Maytag is my new four letter word. It's currently beating out Walmart.
-My car is the new junk drawer.
-Thrift store clothes should be the new courtour.
-Tummy tucks are something to invest in.
-Cleaning house is something to be postponed until 5 minutes before company arrives.
-Tin foil is the new decor, windows, walls, who knew?!
-Patience is currently not a virtue at my house.
-Three year olds should come with a mute button.
-Dirty clothes hampers are made to have clothes piled around and on top of them, obviously not inside them.
-Why do I even mop the floor?

2 comments:

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

Jen - you make me laugh. How are ironed sheets a health hazard? Seventy-seven years of accumulation after a crazy lunatic went thru a hoarding phase is defintely NOT something to brag about - it's totally shameful. And I'm going thru a move too. Any accumulation at this point is just a great annoyance. "Live Simply" has taken on its true meaning. It's spelled "couture" not cour tour, and the "patients" you spelled would be visiting a Doctor. The kind you need is "patience". Now that I've probably totally annoyed you I need a nap myself. I love your blog, I try to read it every day and I'm sad when it's not updated. Aloha!

Scott, Tauna and Camille said...

Oh, and if my bra fit better backwards I'd shout HALLELUJAH! Big breasts are totally over-rated and always in the way. Give me small ones anyday!