Saturday, September 13, 2008

What is your favorite family place to go with your husband and kids?

I think that the place we enjoyed the most was San Diego last summer. We had a completely wonderful experience. We all loved the beach and exploring, trying new things and just enjoying each other. Jason even yelled at to get out of the water from a life guard closing the beach. He was trying to swim in the ocean and was ignoring the rules. His farmer tan was really pretty attractive addition to the beach. We even went to Sea World and both boys thought that was really cool, the shows and petting the dolphins were the highlights. I loved Old Town San Diego and being serenaded by mariachis singing by my request "Ahdoro." We watched naval ships come in and out of the harbor from our hotel room and I even got called "madam" very dramatically by a valet. We ate at Denny's every day because it was in our budget and saw alot of strange people. Carter liked the shuttle bus to and from the airport which I would have not guessed. Carter frequently begs to go back to the beach, but mom and dad need to save up their pennies so we can go and have a great time! Jason and I decided that we wanted to make San Diego a regular family trip because it was such a good experience.

No comments: