I went to Home Enrichment the other night and we had a project. It was about journaling for posterity. So we made this jar with a whole bunch of random questions in it and if we answered one every day it should takes us over a year. It will end up having a pretty good life story to add to you journal. I thought it was a good idea and lately I have been using my blog as a journal for my family instead of scrapbooking. So today is the first day I am starting it! Now for the first question, drum roll please..."Tell about a frustrating experience you've had on wash day with the machine, the outcome of the clothes, etc."
Well Jason is horrible about cleaning out his pockets when he puts them in the dirty clothes. I am just to lazy to do it. So I went about the laundry and noticed blue stains all over everything. Yup, he left a pen in his pocket and it leaked all over in the wash and then was set in the laundry. This didn't just happen once but 3 times! So we all had alot of ruined clothes! Slowly as we can afford we are replacing them. I am the last to get new clothes so well see how much longer I can go around with ink stains on them.
2 comments:
BEEN THERE! DID THAT- 3 TIMES TOO!
Then in addition to that we've BOTH at some point in time left chapstick in our pockets and that gets grease spots everywhere! Ugh...I hate laundry.
P.S. I tagged you on my blog. In case you're interested...
Post a Comment