Sunday, September 21, 2008

Imagination...

Carter has a magic wand, its a fly swatter. For days he has been running around saying "mares a wanna." I kept on thinking where did he learn marijuana from? Thats a heck of a word to be coming from a 3 year old. Maybe he needs to have a talk with his dad. But I figured out he was asking, "Where is my wand at?" His magic word for the wand is "Snap!" How appropriate. I wish I could snap things done. So this morning he was riding his rocking horse with his wand in hand, having a grand ol' time. He decided he needed to feed his pony, so he snapped together carrots and candy bars for the pony. Then he decided that dinner for the pony was chicken, white sauce, and bread. I don't know what his dad teaches him down on the farm but I doubt the horses eat any of that. 

No comments: